No matter, either you have driven down your car for repair work or maintenance work, but you need to give a proper support to your car for repair or service it. This is where the jack stands to play a vital role. The jack stands are nothing but the stand used to offer a valuable and strong support to heavy machine like car, truck and more. There are different types of jack stands to select from. Among that, you need to choose the jack stands according to the machine you are going to give support with the stand. The reason is that, we cannot say that all the jack stands can support machines of any kind and any weight. It is you that has to choose the right jack stand that could give support to the machine that you choose. If you want to offer support for your car, then you need to buy the jack stands that are comfortable and flexible giving the support to the car. You can visit the online store for buying the jack stands. The point is that, the online store gets hold of the various brands of the jack stands to let you choose the one from it.
Steps for using the right car lift
- If you are new to using the hydraulic bolt tensioner, then you may not know how to use the jack stands wisely to offer a support for your car. To help you know how to use the jack stands for giving support to your car, I have explained some points below.
- First of all, you should make use of the trolley jack stand, raise the car upside. You have to raise the car as much as you need rather than raising the car to over height. If you do raise your car to untouchable heights, then it will be difficult to access your car.
- Once your car is raised, you should then move on to examine the gauges of the jack stands. You can check your user manual if not you is sure about the locations of the gauges in the jack stands.
- You should take each jack stand and raise it to the correct height. That is, the height of the jack stands should be 1mm lesser than the jacking points.
- Now, you should give a gentle push to the front of the car to completely give the support.
You can make use of the hydraulic flange spreader for connecting the pipes, valves and systems in your industry.